Ever wish you had better tools to manage your inventory?
Keep Your Parts Catalog Up to Date
- Import and update your parts catalog each month using our OneSource Partslink Wizard.
- Import Supplier Item lists and costs
Price Items Easier
- Select from a number of pricing options–per customer, per part (or type of part) or based on the cost and/or profit margin of the part.
- Update your prices automatically as your costs and margins change.
Drill Down to Item Details – All On One Screen
- Separate fields for the part Year(s), Make, Model, OEM #, PartsLink#, Default Supplier, Default Supplier Item #, PartsLink ‘PType’ #, etc
- Enter and view an unlimited number of applications that the part will fit, (each with a separate part description for Quotes, Orders, Invoices–and each with separate, searchable fields for Year, Make, Model, etc)
- Fields for Retail/List Price, EOM Price, Insurance Price, etc
- Various ‘Cost’ fields (which are automatically updated)
- Item Number field can be up to 50 characters in length
- Item Description field can be up to 55,000 characters in length
- Swap, deactivate, or merge item numbers when necessary
- Quick view of Item Location and Bin
- Quick view of a picture of the Item
- Quick view of inventory Qty in Stock, Qty on Back Order, Qty on Order (on PO’s), and Damaged Qty
- Quick view of Qty on Order, Last Qty Ordered, Last Order Date, Expected Delivery Date, etc
- Assign a Min, Max, and Safety Levels (to simplify Automated PO generation)
- When placing Auto PO’s, automatically round up to Case Qty or convert to Case Qty
Track Inventory In Stock With Precision
Using the ‘In Stock’ tab you can view each of the shipments that you have in stock, including:
- PO #
- Qty Received
- Qty In Stock (on that particular shipment)
- Cost of the item
- Additional (Landed) costs
- Create an unlimited # of separate bin locations per item
Track Unlimited Supplier Information–Per Item
- Assign a ‘default’ supplier to use in your Auto PO’s when placing orders for a container of parts
- Assign a ‘default Special Order’ supplier to auto create PO’s for all items that need to be special ordered for immediate delivery.
- Assign a many suppliers, per item, as you like.
- Track numerous details per item–per supplier, including:
- Supplier Name
- Supplier Item Number
- Supplier Cost each
- Supplier Cost per case
- Date Cost was last updated
- Supplier Inventory Level (which can be imported with a single click)
- Supplier Inventory Level date last updated
- Typical Lead Time
- Cubic Square Feet
- Last Order Date
- Qty on Order
Quick View of Sales and Purchase History
- Click on the Sales tab to see all current and past sales transactions for the item, including a list of Quotes, Sales Orders, RA’s, Back Orders, Invoices, Credit Memo’s
- Click on the On Order tab to see all current and past purchase transactions
- See dashboard #’s of # times the item was purchased in last 30 days, 90 days, This year, Last Year, Year Before Last (coming soon)
- See dashboard #’s of # times the item was sold in the last 30 days, 90 days, This year, Last Year, Year Before Last (coming soon)
More Accurate Inventory Levels
- Use the Inventory Item Transaction log to see the details of each time the inventory was increased or decreased, by transaction #, by user, etc
To learn more about how OneSource can simplify things that should be simple, please contact us.